Athletic School and Health Forms
Submitting these forms is mandatory for school attendance and participation in interscholastic sports at the junior high school. If you have questions, contact the building office where your son/daughter attends.
Physical examinations are mandatory for Pre-K, Kindergarten, 6th Grade, or any student entering an Illinois school for the first time, regardless of grade.
Dental examinations are mandatory for Kindergarten, 2nd Grade, and 6th Grade.
Vision examinations are mandatory for Kindergarten and all students enrolling in an Illinois school for the first time.
- Immunization Information
- Dental Examination Form
- Dental Examination Waiver Form
- Physical Exam Form
- Vision Exam Form
- Interscholastic Athletics Permission Form - 7th & 8th Grade only
- 7:305 - Student Athlete Concussions and Head Injuries
The forms listed below are informational forms.
- Individual Health Care Plan - Allergy/Asthma
- Individual Health Care Plan - Diabetes
- Individual Health Care Plan - Epilepsy
- Individual Health Care Plan - General
- Permission to administer prescription medication
Acrobat Reader is required to view and print the forms.
You may download Acrobat Reader