We have some reminders regarding student iPads to share with you:
- iPads should be brought to school every day fully charged. All students must bring their iPad to school every day.
- iPads are filtered through our web filter while at home, but students still have access to YouTube and some gaming sites.
- We recommend having a location in your home outside of your child's room where the iPad is stored and charged at night.
- Internet connection to the iPad is disabled between 10:30 pm and 6:30 am for OOJH students.
- If your child has a technical issue with the iPad, it should be brought to the LMC/library for assistance/review of the issue.
- If your child loses the iPad or it is stolen, please report this information as soon as possible to the school's office.
Students are allowed 1 accidental breakage per year with up to 2 paid by the district during their time in the district. Any cost to repair iPads from accidental breakages beyond that are family responsibility. Most students never experience an accidental breakage, but it is important to remind your students to not leave the iPad on the ground or in other places where it could be accidentally broken.