Standards Based Grading
Our schools use grading and reporting systems known as Standards Based Grading. Standards Based Grading communicates how a student is performing against a set of essential learning standards.
Standards Based Grading:
- is based on learning goals and performance standards
- focuses on mastering content standards instead of accumulating points
- measures a student’s progress towards proficiency
- reports what students know and are able to do
- is a balance of formative and summative assessments
- is a record keeping system that informs instruction
- encourages student reflection and responsibility for learning
- separates achievement from effort/behaviors
For more information please click on the links below.
- English Language Learners
- Curriculum Overview
- Response to Intervention (RtI)
- Standards Based Grading
- Technology and Curriculum
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.