If you need to contact any of the health offices within District 68, please refer to the information below:
- Devonshire Elementary School Health Clerk: 847-568-4904
- Highland Elementary School Health Clerk: 847-676-5004
- Stenson Elementary School Health Clerk: 847-676-7304
- Old Orchard Junior High School Nurse: 847-568-7504
Required Health Forms
Submitting these forms is mandatory for school attendance. If you have questions, contact the health office where your son/daughter attends.
Physical examinations are mandatory for Pre-K, Kindergarten, 6th Grade, or any student entering an Illinois school for the first time, regardless of grade.
Dental examinations are mandatory for Kindergarten, 2nd Grade, and 6th Grade.
Vision examinations are mandatory for Kindergarten and all students enrolling in an Illinois school for the first time.
- Dental Examination Form (for Kindergarten, 2nd, 6th grade only)
- Dental Examination Waiver Form
- Physical Exam Form (for Pre-K, K, 6th grade and any NEW students to an Illinois School - includes Homeschooled children)
- Religious Exemption Form
- Vision Exam Form (For K, and NEW students to an Illinois School - includes Homeschooled children)
- Vision Exam Waiver
If your child plans to participate in interscholastic sports, please make sure that they have a current physical on file.
- Sports Physical - 7th & 8th Grade only
- Concussion Policy
- Concussion Facts for Athletes
- Concussion Facts for Parents
- Concussion Action Plan
If your child has a medical diagnosis that needs management in the school setting, please refer to the forms below for the appropriate forms. Students with asthma must have all the asthma forms filled out. Students with allergies (food included) must have all the allergy forms filled out.
- Asthma Emergency Action Plan
- Self-Administration of Asthma Medication Form
- Food Allergy Emergency Action Plan with AUVI-Q
- Food Allergy Emergency Action Plan with EPIPEN
- Self-Administration of Epinephrine Auto-Injector
- ADHD Emergency Action Plan
- Seizure Emergency Action Plan
- General Health Condition Emergency Action Plan
- Medical Information Release Form
- Medication form
Acrobat Reader is required to view and print the forms.
You may download Acrobat Reader
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.