- iPads should be brought to school every day fully charged. All students must bring their iPad to school every day.
- iPads are filtered through our web filter while at home, but students still have access to YouTube and some gaming sites.
- We recommend having a location in your home outside of your child's room where the iPad is stored and charged at night.
- Internet connection to the iPad is disabled between 10:30 pm and 6:30 am for OOJH students.
- If your child has a technical issue with the iPad, it should be brought to the LMC/library for assistance/review of the issue.
- If your child loses the iPad or it is stolen, please report this information as soon as possible to the school's office.
A student is allowed one accidental breakage for which the cost of repair will be covered by the District. Any cost to repair an iPad beyond that is the responsibility of the family. While accidental breakage is rare, it is important to remind your student(s) to not leave the iPad in places where it could sustain accidental breakage.