- Students may check out up to four items at a time.
- Library materials are checked out for three weeks.
- Overdue notices are sent to student school Gmail accounts.
- If students have overdue materials, they should return them before checking out more.
- If an item is lost, students must pay for the missing item before they can check out other materials. If the book is eventually found, the fine is refunded (minus $1.00 for processing).
- In the case of severely a damaged book, a letter requesting payment is sent home.
**The LMC is NOT currently open for before or after school study space.**
The following after school clubs meet in the LMC:
Dungeons & Dragons/Gaming Club (Tuesdays)
Battle of the Books (Thursdays *Check this page for meeting dates*)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.